Do Herbal Remedies Really Dissolve Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are one of the most common disorders of the urinary tract system. The kidney is responsible for removing the waste from our body in the form of urine. The urine usually contains chemicals which restrict the formation of the crystals or stones. However, in some cases stones are formed made of various combinations of the chemicals present. One of the common types of stone in kidney is the ones containing calcium. To get rid of this kidney disorder it is best to dissolve kidney stone.
Check out these related articles, too:
Urinary tract infection home treatment
What is the best thing to drink for your kidneys
5 Healthy Foods That Support the Kidney
What Is a Diabetic Renal Diet?
Renal Failure And Renal Diet Save Yourself!
Top 5 Symptoms of Diabetes What Can Be Done
Essential Travel Tips For All Diabetics
Urinary tract infections or kidney disorders may cause stones in kidney. If an individual has a history of stones in the family, it is likely that he or she will develop stones too. Certain type of foods may facilitate in the formation of stones in the kidney like spinach, okra, beets, peanuts, sweet potatoes and chocolate. Doctors normally advice people to avoid these foods if they have kidney stones made of calcium oxalate.
Kidney stones can be rather painful when it starts to move in the urinary tract and causes the blockage of urine flow. This can cause sharp pain in the side of kidney, back or in the lower abdomen. The movement of the stone to the bladder can cause frequent urination feeling in the individual. This may also cause presence of blood in the urine, as the body tries to push the stone out. If the stone is very small in size it may pass off unknowingly without any pain. Once a person develops a stone, he or she is likely to have it again. Therefore one has to take care and the formation of stones should be prevented.
Doctors may prescribe certain medications or advice to drink plenty of water and other liquids to prevent the formation of stones in kidney. Intake of plenty of liquid and water dilutes the concentration of cystine that goes into the urine. Apart from this surgery is the last option for removal of stones from kidney if the stone does not pass or is too large.
Herbal remedies to dissolve kidney stones fast are available to get rid of the stone from the body. This is safe and a natural way to dissolve kidney stones fast into tiny particles. Some of the herbal remedies are as follows:
1. Basil Juice: Basil juice taken with honey daily is very beneficial in this condition.
2. Diuretic Tea: Diuretics like dandelion and corn silk can be used to make tea which should be had everyday to dissolve kidney stones fast.
3. Cranberry: Cranberry juice is an effective remedy to dissolve kidney stone fast.
4. Berry Juniper: This herb is effective in dissolving the stones.
5. Ginger: Ginger is not only helpful for dissolving the kidney stones but also for cleansing your kidney. Include ginger in your diet.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar: Taking few spoons of apple cider vinegar can help dissolve the stone in kidney fast and pass it off in urine.
7. Marshmallow Root: Marshmallow root is helpful in this condition.
8. Bergenia Ligulata: This herb is effective in breaking down the stones and dissolving it.
9. Tribulus terrestris: This is used for kidney disorders and also aids in dissolving and removing the stones.
10. Coriandrum Sativum: This helps to crush the stones thereby dissolving it and making it easy to remove from the system.
These above herbal remedies to dissolve kidney stone fast may be used without any dangers of side effects. You can take KidClear capsule which is an ultimate herbal remedy to dissolve kidney stones effectively without causing any side effects. Along with these, it is advised to plenty of water.
Read about Kidney Stone Herbal Treatment. Also know the benefits of Shilajit.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5895659