Recommended Tips to Lower Blood Sugar Levels
Diabetes is all about blood sugar level. Apart from diabetes, conditions like insulin resistance and hypoglycemia also results in higher blood sugar levels. Elevation of sugar levels could result in a number of fatal or near fatal diseases related to heart, kidney, and eye. In addition, many diabetic patients suffer from the veritable curse of appearance; obesity.
One of the difficulties with controlling sugar with medication is that it tends to affect less or more than desired at times. Either they have little effect or the blood sugar is as high as ever when one uses a certain dose or they lower the level below normal when higher doses are taken. Both are harmful to health are not natural ways of controlling blood sugar.
Check out these related articles, too:
The Right Way to Lose Weight When You Have Diabetes
Top 5 Symptoms of Diabetes What Can Be Done
Essential Travel Tips For All Diabetics
Normal Blood Sugar Levels With Healthy Eating Is It Possible?
Eating Antioxidant Foods Keep Normal Sugar Levels
The Scary Effects of High Blood Sugar
High Morning Blood Sugar and The Dawn Phenomenon
There is no reason losing heart however. One can control diabetes with a little care and caution and a few tips to the effect could be really useful. Such methods are natural and simple and easy to incorporate in anyone’s life style. Best part of it is that they are economic as well.
Steps that a diabetic should take are –
- Change the life style in such a way that it will help lower the level of blood glucose. This essentially involves the food and drinking habits as well as work outs.
- A combination of well planned workout with balanced diet can help control the blood glucose to desired levels.
- Exercise can help improved blood circulation, weight loss, increased energy levels and is great for the blood sugar problems helping insulin to become reactive and thereby reducing the sugar levels.
- In both workout and diets one has to be slow, steady, disciplined, dedicated and determined. Haste is waste and indulging into something all of a sudden like taking up heavy weight exercises or going for a sudden crash diet could do more harm than help lowering the sugar levels in blood.
- One of the most effective ingredients for lowering blood sugar is vinegar. Having a couple of tablespoons of vinegar a day could reduce the sugar level in the blood quite drastically. Best part of it is that they need not be consumed raw. Mixing with food will not reduce their good effects in lowering blood glucose.
- Well planned exercise; not too hard or strenuous; diabetic vitamin intakes, drinking unsweetened green tea, drinking decaf coffee, eating cinnamon, are all good habits that could control the blood sugar levels.
Most important thing to remember is whichever of the above steps a person suffering from high blood sugar level does, he or she must be dedicated to the task and make it a routine and not merely crash course for blood glucose control.
Controlling blood sugar levels is an art. If you want to be an expert in it, you should know the full details in Diabetic Foods to Eat AND Diabetes Foods to Avoid.
Murali is the author of this article. This article can be used for reprint on your website provided all the links in the article should be complete and active.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3705191