I understand how eager are you to know the tips for lowering the level of blood sugar. But before that you must have a fair knowledge of what high blood sugar exactly means. High blood sugar is the increased level of glucose in the bloodstream. This is also termed glucose dripping thus converting the urine sugary. The level of sugar in blood is controlled by the hormone insulin that is secreted by the pancreas. This needs a little bit of adjustment in selecting the quantity and quality of food.
Check out these related articles, too:
The food groups that a person eats have a principal role of lowering the level of blood glucose. Some foods help in keeping the onset of diabetes at bay whereas there are some foods that enter the blood instantly and increase the level of blood glucose.
Here are the secret tips that can help any diabetic to lower down the level of sugar in blood. These tips if properly followed may eventually end up in reversing diabetes.
- The main thing is to sort out the cause of increase in blood glucose level. The cause may vary from one person to another so it is critical to identify your own reason. This will also help in deciding which action you must take to beat this chronic ailment. For instance of stress is the contributory factor then you must change your lifestyle.
- The diabetics must stress in eating the foods that help in lowering down the blood glucose level. You may choose any food like oatmeal, granola, wheat, oranges, pears, apples, soybean, zucchini and peas.
- Blood sugar levels can also be lowered down with the help of exercise. Exercise before breakfast is helpful in reducing the level of glucose in blood to a great extent. Exercising daily is the best alternative of medicines and helps to overcome diabetes. Exercise also helps to lose weight.
- Stay away from soft drinks as they are full of carbohydrates and sugar. The excessive consumption of refined foods results in increased blood glucose levels.
- Eating smaller meals more often instead of three larger meals also help to control the level of sugar in blood.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol s it spoils the digestive system and eventually affects the brain as well.
- Stay away from pasta, potatoes and other carbohydrate rich foods. There is no harm in eating a moderate amount of complex carbohydrates like oatmeal; however a large amount of refined and simple carbohydrates is not good.
- Get a detailed List of Foods to avoid to lower blood sugar level.
It is a tricky art to control Signs Of Diabetes by controlling the blood sugar level. Little research can make you your own expert.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3428335